Grumpy Owl Announcements

Kickstarter/News update Untamed Feral Factions January

Pledgemanager will close Friday 8 January 18 PM CET

Kickstarter/News Update Untamed Feral Factions January

Hi there Commanders!

Hopefully you have had the opportunity to enjoy the festivities of the holiday season. A happy new year to all of you!

We enjoyed a small break and were able to look back on a very big success, that is the kickstarter and the strong support we got from you all, the community. We are also looking forward to this year because that means you will get Spirit Strike delivered to you!

In order to do so we really need to close the Pledge Manager. The manufacturer is ready to start working on this and we need to have final numbers. At this moment 87% of the backers completed the manager. Thank you for doing so. We really want to have the other 13% in there as well so please find some time this week to complete it. We cannot guarantee timely and correct delivery if you as a backer did not complete the manager,  

The Pledge Manager will close this Friday 8 January, 18 PM CET.

If you run into any trouble, please reach out to us as soon as possible at either support@grumpyowlgames, here on Kickstarter, or on Facebook.


Thank you and stay safe!

Grumpy Greetings - The Grumpy Owls
Latest Posts